Pareidolia Brewing Company’s new sunset stage is officially open and on Saturday night New York duo Sirsy christened the stage. This permanent outdoor stage is a wonderful addition to the already flourishing PBC.
Owners Pete and Lynn Anderson want to thank everyone involved in this coming together step.
“Huge thanks to Lee, Gary, Robert, Bill and all the Pareidolians who have supported and continue to support Filling the Air with Music at PBC,” said Pete Anderson. Daily Sebastian.
“Also, a special thank you to Tom and Donna Haynes for generously allowing us to sit on their property during the shows,” Anderson added..
Dedication to the stage
The official opening of the Pareidolia Brewing Company sunset stage will take place on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, during the open mic party.
“We’re going to open bubbles and enjoy music from our own local artists, including a few who have helped build the scene,” Anderson said.
Entertainment program 1/12 – 1/16
- Wednesday January 12 (6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) – Open Mic Night w / Robert & Friends / New Sunset Stage Baptism
- Thursday January 13 (6.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.) – Hair Peace
- Friday January 14 (6.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.) – String Daddy
- Saturday January 15 (6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) – Bill Forness (A Tribute to Johnny Cash)
- Sunday January 16 (3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) – Atomic Jazz Fish
Subscribe to Sebastian Daily free newsletter for a chance to win free lunches and merchandise!
Copyright 2022 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.