FirstName is a state of mind. The expression of FEEL GOOD embodies generous and benevolent places that cultivate common sense, joie de vivre, freedom, humor and sharing. An experience of beauty and overall well-being. And a new way of experiencing the hotel of today and tomorrow.
FirstName revives one of the fundamentals of the hotel industry: hospitality. And strives to create living spaces where the welcome is warm and friendly. A vision of living well together where the human being is invited to the heart of the experience.
FirstName wants to simplify life at the hotel. Attentive to new habits and ways of travelling, FirstName welcomes all those who wish to register via a digital terminal or directly with the brand’s employees.
FirstName opens its arms and its heart to you, invites citizens of the world to become residents of the neighborhood around its tables, its counter, its sofas and its bar. FirstName stands out as a meeting place around spaces designed to exchange, meet or cross paths. Even better — in an authentic place to live.
THE MUSIC IS GOOD
- Because music is life, FirstName chooses a musical program in each of its hotels to let go, relax the mind, sing, dream and why not dance? Some evenings, local DJs take to the decks for warm and vibrant sets. And as a common thread: an exclusively HAPPY playlist. FEEL GOOD according to Polo & Pan. FEEL GOOD by James Brown. FEEL WELL according to Nina Simone. Everything is allowed, as long as there is music.
THE ART OF SURPRISE
- A trip is like a first name, the most important remains etched in our memories. To make it unforgettable, FirstName is committed to providing creative and dynamic experiences to generate the best memories.
- Everything usually starts with the address. From a building with brutalist architecture to a neo-classical facade animated by plays of light, the first impression always counts. Throughout, FirstName opts for design choices that evoke emotions.
- At FirstName, the art of surprise is present on all floors. On the menu of discovery and exclusive spaces: hidden SPEAKEASY to experience exclusive moments, KITCHENETTES where to enjoy drinks, snacks and delicacies, MIND ROOMS dedicated to co-working or meetings, spaces designed for sports activities, time for yourself and inspiration.
- Finally, because the world now has its eyes riveted on its mobile, FirstName changes its horizon and invites travelers to put their “EYES IN THE SKY” and also in the corridors, on the walls and in the rooms. Through light projections, plant creations and graphic and design expressions, FirstName creates moments of uninterrupted surprise.
UNIQUE ROOMS, LIKE YOU
- At FirstName, the room is a priority. FirstName trusts the most creative design studios to imagine its decor.
- Designed as spaces for total relaxation, all the rooms invite you to enjoy luxury bedding made in France. The spaces are always perfectly connected, with an induction charging system for mobile phones and easy-to-use lighting systems.
- Finally, FirstName shakes up standard equipment and replaces the traditional desk in the bedroom with a bench seat or armchairs that invite you to relax and take time for yourself, and to take advantage of smartly designed bathrooms.
- FirstName is coming to town and injecting its FEEL GOOD spirit everywhere. Hotels connected to creative districts, close to places of entertainment and where cultures mix.
- Supporting a circular and collaborative economy, FirstName invites local artists and artisans to participate in the life of the hotel. From the type of cuisine to the gourmet products offered on the menu, from custom-made furniture to the guest DJ’s playlist, FirstName favors artisans, producers, chefs and artists made LOCALLY.
- For all its hotels, FirstName brings together in a Big Book the best addresses recommended by its customers, collaborators and artists. A bible illustrated by local creatives where you can discover the pearls of the city, from the best bakery in the neighborhood to the cutting-edge fashion boutique, passing through the most imaginative art and design galleries.
FEEL GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE
- FirstName focuses on reducing energy consumption which is typically responsible for a hotel’s carbon footprint. From the eco-management of consumption to the choice of furniture manufacturing, including 100% green energy, everything is designed to reduce the energy impact. FirstName thus adapts the temperature from -1°C in winter to +1°C in summer compared to hotel standards, to participate in the common objective of eco-responsibility.
- Aware of environmental responsibility issues, FirstName replaces energy-consuming and wasteful mini-bars with KITCHENETTES to share. FirstName also favors the use of natural cleaning products, which do not harm the health of its talent.
- In favor of recycling, FirstName provides recyclable packaging in the bathrooms, offers organic and vegan hospitality products and invites customers to adapt their water consumption. On the menu: a dedicated hourglass for a timed shower, a good gesture for the planet.
- In the kitchen, a recycling and waste reduction policy has also been implemented as part of the continuous environmental improvement system advocated by FirstName.
AT THE ORIGIN: ALBORAN HOTELS & HOSPITALITY
- FirstName was born from the association of 3 friends and associates: Jérôme, Eric and Yann. And a common vision: “the hotel industry differently = the FEEL GOOD hotel industry”.
- Created in 2016, Alboran Hotels & Hospitality brings together Jérôme Bosc, formerly of Accenture, ex-director of the CBRE Strategic Consulting division, expert and passionate about real estate consulting and management; Eric Omgbahotelier by passion, hotelier by passion, past at Sofitel, InterContinental, Disneyland Resort Paris and former VP Operations of the Accor group and Yann Caillerethe experience embodied as CEO of numerous hotel groups, Disneyland Resort Paris, Louvre Hotels Group and Accor.
- Owner of its hotels, Alboran Hotels & Hospitality manages a team of 250 people, spread over 17 establishments located across France and has been operating its first hotel brand since May 2022: FirstName.
- “The world is changing, the way of traveling too. With FirstName, we rely on the primary values of the hotel industry to reinvent the stay of our customers. Top-of-the-range addresses where the welcome is authentic and which offer a multitude of visual, artistic and emotional experiences to be shared together. A hotel in tune with the new world, made to keep the best memories.”
+33 (0)6 72 91 87 71
Hotels and hospitality in Alboran