NASHVILLE, TN – (September 16, 2022) Country and Southern pop singer-songwriter Brei Carter released their debut album today, Brand New Country, available everywhere digitally on all major music platforms, or at linktr.ee/breicarter. Brand New Country features an eclectic collection of new and previously released music that Brei has written and recorded with a diverse group of multi-genre music producers and songwriters, including a Nashville veteran curt ryle (Taylor Swift, Pam Tillis, Brooks & Dunn) and Jason Wyatt (Kid Rock, Sweet Tea Trio), with Atlanta-based R&B/Hip-Hop Music Producers William WashingtonWLPWR (Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Yella Wolf) and Bridgetown (Mary J Blige, Neyo, Trey Songz)and St. Louis-based pop and hip-hop producer SP Fredrick Perine (Baby Bam, JungleBrothers, Ball & Ro).
Plus, Brand New Country features familiar fan favorites like the catchy hook in “Gave Him A Girl,” or Brei’s timeless revamp of charley pride“Kiss An Angel Good Mornin” or his latest single, “Paybacks”, a deadpan and fiery track, all of which earned him critical praise from country music creators. Songs on which the flourishing Nashville-based country artist also forged her very likeable reputation.
“Stronger Than That” is Brei’s next single on country radio and the current lead track from the album which was produced by Jason Wyatt and co-written with wayne burton. As his songs are generally known, the message of the song is as timely as it is powerful and is part of the musical storybook of his life.
“When Wayne and I wrote this song, I wanted to tell my story of what I went through growing up, what I felt,” Brei explained. “I wanted to share with the world that no matter what obstacles they faced or went through, they could make it. Stronger than that, it’s a reminder that you’re tougher than you think and that you believe in yourself no matter what others think or say.
Unique name: “Stronger than that”
Album name: brand new country
ISRC number: USHM82220253
UPC #: 198004229401
Album Audio Producers: Jason Wyatt, Curt Ryle, Bridgetown, SP Fredrick Perine, William Washington WLPWR
Buy/Stream/Listen on linktr.ee/breicarter
List of tracks, producers and songwriters:
1. “Brand New Country” $ (Brei Carter, Shawn Hubbard)
2. “Smile” * (Brei Carter, Josh Courson, Jason Wyatt)
3. “Roadmaps of memories” ^ (Curt Ryle, Hollie Jett)
4. “Kiss an angel hello” * (Ben James Peters)
5. “Cowboy Romeo” * (Brei Carter, Jason Wyatt, James Breedwell)
6. “Refunds” * (Brei Carter, Jason Campbell, Terry Smith)
7. “Stronger Than That” * (Brei Carter, Wayne Burton)
8. “Country Choir” * (Corey Lee Barker, Shantell Odgen)
9. “Sipping a good time” ^ (Curt Ryle, Kelsey Hart, Tony Mullins)
10. “Cowgirl” ^ (Brei Carter, Carli Vintaj)
11. “That’s Nowhere” * (Brei Carter, Corey Lee Barker)
12. “Propane” @ (Brei Carter, Misha Fair)
13. “Gave him a daughter” * (Brei Carter, Mason Douglas, Jason Wyatt)
14. “Love doesn’t look like this” ^ (Marilyn Crawley)
15. “Yours” * (Corey Lee Barker, Charley Woods)
16. “Ride In The Desert” with Josh Waters + (Brei Carter, SP Fredrick Perine, Shawn Hubbard)
* = Produced by Jason Wyatt
^ = Produced by Curt Ryle
+ = Produced by SP Fredrick Perine
@ = Produced by William Washington WLPWR
$ = produced by Bridgetown